How to Protect Yourself from the Little-Known Dangers of EMFs (Part 2)
Superfood Solutions for EMF Protection!
In Part 1 of this post, we looked at the problem of EMF pollution, how it affects our bodies and what can be done externally to lessen the impact of some of these harmful frequencies.
Here, in Part 2, we also offer some Superfood Solutions to the problem so you can protect yourself from the inside out!
Everything in the universe is composed of energy frequencies. The frequencies from machines and appliances are different than the ones created by your body and when they come together, the difference can show up in the body as various physical maladies. This happens most commonly in people who have low immune systems or who receive too much exposure to EMFs.
With the ever increasing levels of EMF pollution surrounding us, it’s a good idea to include more superfoods into your diet as protection against this toxic wireless radiation. Continuous low-level EMFs reduce supplies of antioxidants in the body and they are used up more quickly to protect against free radical DNA damage in the cells. Foods and supplements which are antioxidant-rich enhance your body’s natural defenses. Include things like melatonin, vitamin C, vitamin E, probiotics, superoxide dismutase (SOD), and glutathione.
These supplements can be useful to help protect our cells during exposure to EMFs and in some cases, even help repair damage after the fact.
• Iodine is probably the most important supplement to help protect against any kind of radiation and it helps repair damage after exposure. For best results with iodine, take selenium, magnesium and vitamin C with it.
• Melatonin is probably second most important supplement consideration for protection from EMFs. New studies show that it helps reverse damage to brain neurons caused by EMF exposure. Tart cherries are a good food source for melatonin.
• Tryptophan is a precursor to melatonin and serotonin and so supplementing helps restore these hormones destroyed by EMF exposure and supports deep restful sleep.
• Spirulina, chlorella and other green foods on a daily basis offer the body the resources it needs to support proper bone marrow functioning including production of red blood cells which are destroyed by EMF radiation. It also provides carotenes that protect against the generation of cancer cells.
• Noni enhances the overall ability of the body to adapt to the stress of EMFs by its ability to target and correct imbalances before any bodily systems are affected. A powerful adaptogenic superfood, noni strengthens the immune system, helps protect from DNA damage, detoxes damaged cells and assists proper functioning of lymph.
• Curcumin which is found in turmeric neutralizes free radicals which protect against cell damage, and reduces inflammation caused by radiation.
• Vitamin B6 helps rebuild neurotransmitters in the brain which have been damaged by radiation.
Methyl donors from foods, like beets, sulfur-rich foods like MSM and garlic, as well as substances known to assist in detoxification including zeolites, shilajit, fulvic acid, and reishi can also be helpful.
Minerals for EMF Health
When the body is exposed to EMF radiation, the protective calcium coating from the outside of the cells is removed, allowing the cell to dump calcium, magnesium, selenium, potassium, and lithium, causing a deficiency in these minerals which then need to be replenished for ongoing protection from EMFs.
• Calcium is best absorbed when found in food sources. Dark leafy greens such as parsley and cilantro, and almonds are good sources.
• Magnesium is a common deficiency. Magnesium has a calming effect so making sure you get enough will not only protect you from EMFs, but also help relax your muscles, have healthy bowel function and heart function and sleep more restfully. The best food source is raw jungle grown cacao powder.
• Selenium is found in Brazil nuts – eating just 2/day gives you your recommended dosage.
• Potassium is found in a wide variety of fresh produce. If you eat a lot of raw unprocessed foods you are probably getting enough.
• Lithium is found in seaweed, lemons, potatoes, and eggs.
Raw sauerkraut is rich in vitamin C and probiotics. Berries and deeply pigmented foods are another great source of antioxidants. Eating an avocado together with an orange or lemon has also been shown to protect against radiation.
Besides consuming healthful antioxidant-rich foods like those mentioned above, also be sure to avoid processed foods and definitely avoid sugar.
The book “Earthing” by Clint Ober shares more information on how our disconnection from the earth has contributed to decreased health over the long term.
We may not be able to escape the technology that is shaping our modern world, but knowing how you are being affected and implementing some tools for protection may serve to protect you in an important way in the future.
If you haven’t read part 1 of this article yet, head over to our blog page “How to Protect Yourself from the Little-Known Dangers of EMFs (Part 1)” right now to read more!
+ There are no commentsAdd yours